Tonight we sold our TV to a couple of people from the internet. In preparation for them coming, I took down the shelf over the TV (which was wall-mounted). Without thinking, I stepped up on the futon to reach the shelf and wasn't paying too much attention to the noises Carsten was making until I felt his little hand pulling me down. "No standing, daddy," he declared. We never let him stand up on the futon, and I guess he thought the rule should apply to everyone.
We got the stepstool and Carsten "helped" me take things down by carrying each individual part over to Natalie. When I walked away for a minute, Carsten got up on the stepstool and started checking out the TV. I think we are going to need to have some projects around the house for him to help with at our place in NY!
I love that he holds you guys to the same rules!! That's hilarious :o)
ReplyDelete