My amazing brother drove us down to O'Hare on a Sunday to catch our plane to Sioux City, IA. Thanks Luke! Carsten was great the whole trip down, and many more thanks to Luke who helped me maneuver all the bags through check-in. We sent Luke on his way home and then went through security. I had planned in a couple of extra hours of time in case traffic or check-in delays, so Carsten and I had plenty of time to eat lunch and play at the fantastic play area in O'Hare.
 |
| Play area! |
Carsten fell asleep instantly on our flight and proceeded to sleep almost the entire 1.25 hr flight (hooray!). I had ended up checking his car seat because I forgot our car seat roller at Mom and Dad Huisman's house, so he was in his own seat with his head on my lap. I had previously thought that this scenario would not work for him, but I was wrong :). What a restful flight for the both of us!
Mom and Dad Hoogeveen met us in Sioux City and then we did a little shopping before we headed back to Orange City. Dad even managed to get a tractor ride with Carsten in that evening before supper :).
No comments:
Post a Comment