Carsten is going to have a little brother around April 2, and we're very excited to welcome another little boy into our lives. I started feeling kicks from him around 16 weeks which is about two weeks earlier than Carsten if I remember correctly. We had our 20 week ultrasound last week (we're already halfway?!) where we found out that we have a healthy, normal baby boy. I feel great except I could swear that I am getting bigger every day. Oh, and sleep is starting to get difficult, but it's just training for when our sweet boy arrives :). He's also seems like a very active boy from the amount of good kicks I get from him, which is similar to Carsten as well. So everything is good news on the baby front! Here is an ultrasound photo of the newest Swiss Huisman:
| This is his face head on. We couldn't get a good profile shot because of the way he was laying. |
WOW~~
ReplyDeleteSweet! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete