I just realized two things, so I'm going to add them into the post. First, his teeth have had a strange pattern of coming in. The bottom left tooth (if your perspective is Carsten) came in first, then the top left, then the bottom right, and his top right tooth just made an appearance. So they didn't really come in pairs in the normal way for babies. Second, Carsten has reached the limit of his carseat that we've had for him since he was an infant (22 lbs, 30 inches). This is sad because we can no longer take him in our community car (not that we use it that much anyway). We're going to wait to buy another car seat until we can get one in the US this October. As far as I can tell, all children are forward facing here after 9 months of age, so if we bought a carseat here, it would not comply with US standards. Who would have thought buying a carseat would be so complicated?
Awe! He is getting so big... glad he is doing so well and managed to go shot-free! :o)
ReplyDeleteGood job, big guy! (Oh, and mommy? If you'd feed him so real food he wouldn't have to eat his shirt...)
ReplyDelete6 month appointment tomorrow...I believe my C will give his cousin C a run for his money at this point :) ahhh.
What a cutie! I'm glad to hear you didn't need to deal with shots, and that he's growing well. Carseat standards are very strange, in the US they want them rear-facing until two now! Crazy. Where in the US will you be in October, and how long are you staying? Perhaps we can meet you in MI or IA if you won't be swinging through Madison :)
ReplyDelete