Friday, February 25, 2011

the many faces of Carsten

I love taking pictures of Carsten, and sometimes I like to do a bunch of photos and try to get as many faces as possible from him. He makes a lot of faces, and is constantly getting new ones.

Beginning of the photoshoot
Our smiley boy
He's beginning to get a pretty focused when he finds something he wants. This photo and the next really show that well.

Love his blue eyes.

In other noteworthy events, I made lasagna for the first time! The noodles that I could find at the store are flat and about half the length of normal noodles (picture below). The lasagna turned out yummy, and ended up being a cross (in taste) between my mother's and mother-in-law's lasagna. Also, it's not that pretty because we don't have shredded cheese, so there's fresh mozzerella on top.

My first lasagna!

I also love taking pictures of Andy playing with Carsten. Here's a photo of Andy 'bench pressing' Carsten. Carsten does a great job of keeping his body straight, and actually grunts the whole time, which is cute.


Just had to throw this one in here - so cute!

A new thing he started two days ago is sort of a spitting raspberry. So when he's playing you'll now hear some new noises, and this has messy repurcussions when we're trying to feed him... No pictures of this yet as I'm afraid to get the lens too close... :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love his focused face! If he were to rub his hand through his hair repeatedly... it'd look just like his dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a smiley little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! He might even have more hair than Connor :) I hope the sleeping situation has improved lately.

    ReplyDelete