Sunday, February 12, 2012

sledding!

It's been quite cold here which means that we actually have some snow that has stuck around :). We borrowed a sled from Andy's advisor and went sledding on the hill outside our house (one advantage to living on a hill!). Carsten loved sledding and when we stopped at the bottom he would immediately ask for more; we have high hopes for rollercoasters in a few years! I took a video segment on our camera and all I can say is turn your screen so you can see it upright - sorry! :)


And here's a few photos:

Carsten loves sledding!
I love this photo :)
Love his joyful expression here :)
My boys!

4 comments:

  1. I had to change my background picture on my desktop at work to the one of him going down the hill with Natalie. What a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited that we have a future roller coaster rider on our hands!! :o) And looks like it was such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'm happy to see that you've adjusted well. Way to go Natalie!!!

    ReplyDelete