Scott, Carsten, and I went up to Uetliberg (the ridge on the other side of Lake Zurich) to take in the not-so-great vistas. The weather was cloudy pretty much the entire time Scott was here unfortunately. Carsten did great on the train and enjoyed running around at the hotel/restaurant area. There's a really nice trail that runs along the ridge that Scott was planning to hike, so Carsten and I ran (seriously) down to the train so we wouldn't have to wait another 30 min to get the next train. I think the conductor might have waited a few seconds for us to make the train, for which I was grateful. Carsten was a little antsy on the way home, but I couldn't really blame him since he had been on the train all morning. We had a fairly relaxed afternoon, and from what I heard I think Scott enjoyed his hike and subsequent adventures in Zurich. Here's a couple of photos from the top (it was cold!).
 |
| The crazy benches that Carsten liked. |
 |
| The cloudy view. |
No comments:
Post a Comment