Friday, November 18, 2011

Iowa - Pumpkinland

Mom, Carsten, and I went to Pumpkinland, which is a pumpkin farm with animals to pet and corn mazes to go through and as an extra bonus, it is only 1.5 miles from our house which makes it nice and convenient.
Carsten really enjoyed the playground equipment and tolerated us trying to get him to pet the different animals. Once again, he liked to look at the animals, but he did not need to actually touch them. I could have stayed with the kittens for quite some time as they were so tame and cuddly :). There were plenty of photo opps, so bear with me as I post a bunch of photos!






'Please don't make me touch that!'


I loved this kitten. Seriously.

Fishy pumpkin

We had so much fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. To be honest... Natalie and the kitty is maybe one of my favorite pictures!! Hahah, but Carsten was adorable, too.

    Kind of funny that he doesn't like to touch the animals. What a fun place to go!

    ReplyDelete