Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gettin' Down on the Farm

My Grandpa Ranschau owns and operates a farm about an hour from my parent's house. We were able to make it up there several times, and we got to help ferry people around during harvest and pick up sticks (Carsten enjoys this activity, don't worry :) ). It was fun to spend time with Grandpa, and I had a lot of fun watching Carsten discover things on the farm, like the kittens, bulls, and corn stalks. I lost my opal pendant from Andy while we were there, but we rented a metal detector and found it, so that was a relief :).  I also got the opportunity to take some photos of Carsten while we were there, and I loved how they turned out.

My Fav
Cheesy baby
Corn stalks are the best
Love this kid
What's even better than a corn stalk? Stirring soybeans with the corn stalk.
What's the worst thing in the world? When Grandma tries to take your corn stalk away. It's true.
We loved hanging out with you Grandpa!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! There is nothing better than watching babies enjoy being outside on a farm. :)

    ReplyDelete