In honor of Memorial Day, we celebrated by having our own 'picnic' foods. Our menu consisted of cheeseburgers (with real cheddar cheese), corn on the cob, snikers salad, coke, grapes, and chips. We had to improvise a bit with the snikers salad, so instead of Cool Whip we had whip cream from a can and instead of granny smith apples we had gala apples. It wasn't as good as normal, but hey, the real reason you eat snikers salad to to justify having a candy bar with supper. All in all, Andy and I both enjoyed our supper and I think we'll have to repeat it for the 4th of July :). Here's some photos of our meal:
 |
| Swiss Style Snickers Salad :) |
 |
| American Day Foods |
You gotta do what you gotta do. Looks like a great meal that even I would enjoy! Love you, Aunt Barb
ReplyDelete