Friday, March 15, 2013

Uncle Luke and Aunt Ashley come to visit!

My sister's spring break and my brother's road trip with friends to NY happened to coincide so we got to have a siblings weekend at our house. Yay! We spent most of our time playing with Carsten, talking, and getting to play Munchkin and Settlers. Ashley and Luke also spent a lot of time helping with our house (thanks for moving the cast-iron stove!) and taking care of Carsten while I did errands and got a massage as an early birthday present from them (thanks!). I thoroughly loved seeing my siblings and it was especially fun to see Carsten getting to enjoy playing with his aunt and uncle. I didn't take a lot of photos while they were here, but here's the couple that I did get:
Carsten decided to give Uncle Luke an extra 40 lbs to lift while doing push ups. My brother is buff; he could totally do it.
Uncle Luke reading to Carsten!
We found the etch-a-sketch in a Switzerland box. Luke was excited!!! :)
Love my siblings! Also, Carsten is pointing out that we had paused Bob to take a picture. Silly us.
Carsten has been asking for Uncle Luke and Aunt Ashley since they left mid-week. He really, really enjoyed playing with them :). Thanks for coming sibs! I can't wait for our next hang out time!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, such a great aunt and uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the adults had just as much fun with the toys as Carsten did!

    ReplyDelete