I had put our hair clippers set in with our shipment from Switzerland, so Carsten went 3+ months between haircuts. Needless to say, he needed one and finally got one this week. Here are some before and after shots:
such long hair!
He was going to attempt to cut his own hair.
My long haired child.
I like his shorter hair much better :).
Some additional information to this photo: we let him watch a new episode of 'Bob the Builder' while I cut his hair. This has now translated to him asking for a hair cut so he can watch an extra Bob during the evening. Stinker. :)
Hahaha! That's how my kids are, too. "Mom, do I need my fingernails clipped? Then I could get a treat!" Still, it's better than the alternative (I fought and cried when it was time for haircuts or nails clipped as a child. Until I was 7, at least.)
Hahaha! That's how my kids are, too. "Mom, do I need my fingernails clipped? Then I could get a treat!" Still, it's better than the alternative (I fought and cried when it was time for haircuts or nails clipped as a child. Until I was 7, at least.)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! :o)
ReplyDelete