![]() |
| Carsten is helping! |
| It's going to be so pretty! |
| We provide only the best tools at our house... |
| The result - so pretty! Thanks Mom! |
| Bubbles! |
| Get the bubbles buddy! |
| 'I'm getting them Mom!' |
| I'm not quite sure when this was, but it's a cute photo :). |
| Carsten with Grandma and Grandpa |
| Guy planting flowers 2 hrs after Mom and Dad left. |
![]() |
| Pretty flower boxes! |
| This has nothing to do with the post. But I really like the photo. :) |
| Carsten with the flowers at the church. |
| Gorgeous. |
![]() |
| Rose garden at the cemetery. |
![]() |
| Flower beds! |
![]() |
| I love the climbing roses here. |





No comments:
Post a Comment