Sunday, June 10, 2012

Carsten had a cold...

Well, we were all going to head to church on Sunday and then hopefully make to Andy's boss's (Uli) birthday party in the afternoon, however Carsten had a pretty nasty cold, so Mom and Dad graciously agreed to stay home with him so Andy and I could go to church and to the party. Mom and Dad (I think!) enjoyed their time with Carsten and they had a pretty good walk around Egg where they saw many flowers and, of course, the Big Digger (see photos below). Andy and I had a good time at church, but it was very strange not have Carsten with us. We caught a special old-school tram to the birthday party, which was next to the tram museum, so of course, I took some photos of the tram. We had a great time at the birthday party, and it was fun to talk with some of Andy's coworkers who I do not normally get to see.

Walking around Egg 
'BIG DIGGER!'
Old tram
Isn't it cute?
We went out for ice cream up at the Pfannenstiel (top of the ridge) with Kai and Vanessa, which was a lot of fun! Carsten and Eleanor were a little wiggly, so they go to go out along with their fathers and admire the goats.
Ice cream!
Vanessa, Kai, and Eleanor!
Checking out the animals
What a fun day! Thanks for watching Carsten Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment