Well, 1 year ago today we got to meet our baby. Andy and I are both finding ourselves a bit nostalgic and are having a good time remembering when we got to meet our baby. We did not necessarily always enjoy the sleep deprivation and 'I don't know what to do about this' moments, but seeing Carsten grow up has been amazing and wonderful for us. A lot has changed for us: continents, languages, jobs, sleeping habits, walking baby...
Here's what Carsten looked like 1 year ago (8 lbs, 3 oz and 19.5 inches):
 |
| Carsten and I |
 |
| Was he really ever that little?! |
 |
| Sleepy little dude. |
Here's our 'baby' now. I should probably stop calling him a baby because he's a little boy now, but I can't because he'll always be my little baby. He is now 24.7 lbs and 31.1 inches (both 80th percentile), which means that in a year, he's grown quite a bit!
 |
| Walking around like a champ! |
 |
| Our happy guy :) |
 |
| Our little boy... |
He is completely adorable... it is crazy how much he has changed in a year! Your family has had quite the first year, and I think he's growing up to be a little cutie. Happy Birthday Carsten!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Carsten!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing how much he's grown and changed. Wish we could be there to help celebrate!
ReplyDeleteI want to squish one day old Carsten. I want to chase 1 year old Carsten.
ReplyDeleteI want those footie pajamas.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a crazy journey this last year has been for you. What a beautiful family you guys have created!