Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fun with Carsten

Carsten has been a lot of fun all along, but he's getting to be more fun every day. He's really starting to show his wonderful personality and his likes and wants are becoming more apparent. He's also started being a bit cheesy, which is fun :). The other night we put some swing music on, and then I took photos while Andy danced with Carsten. Carsten LOVED it and when Andy put him down after 1 song, he stood by Andy with his arms up as if to say 'UP! UP! MORE! MORE!'. Here's a few photos:

Father/son swing dancing
Carsten is LOVING IT!
My handsome men :).
'This is so fun Daddy!'
What a cute baby!
 Carsten had his first hair cut in the beginning of July from his Auntie Amanda, but I think he's in need of another hair cut soon. These photos will show you why... :)

Crazy Carsten!
hahahahahaha :)
During playtime yesterday I put Carsten in one of his toy bins and he immediately started giving me this cheesy grin with very squinty eyes (I can't imagine where he gets that from...). I managed to get it on camera, which makes it that much better :). By the way, the mess in the background is all Carsten's doing, and we do clean it up every night - he's very busy during the day!

Cheesy baby
Put that baby in a box...
Normal smile :)
This morning I was sorting laundry and my stinker of a baby kept coming and stealing Andy's dirty socks which I find to be a bit gross. So I gave him a clean sock and sent him on his way. He played with Andy's sock (it was clean I promise!) for about 30 min just waving it around and having fun - what joy! I captured some happy baby with Daddy's sock moments on camera...

Couldn't be happier :)
'Mommy, I have Daddy's sock!'
Cheesy baby grin :)
Carsten is so fun to have around as nearly everything is entertaining to him and then subsequently to us. We love our baby :).

3 comments:

  1. Put that baby in a box, and that box inside another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives... I'd give him kisses!
    He's super-cute, and very funny with his cheesy smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I can't wait to see the cheesy grin in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... those smiles are simply wonderful! I think I've seen some of those silly smiles on BOTH of his parents before! :o)

    ReplyDelete