Friday, July 29, 2011

Zoo!

Carsten and I went to the Zurich Zoo yesterday and purchased a family annual pass - so we will be going often! The nice things about the zoo is it's one of the few things that is open all the time, holiday or not :). The only downside for us is that it takes a minimum of an hour of travel each direction, but I think it will still be fun to go even if we aren't there super long. Plus, I was pleasantly surprised when we got a 20% discount for paying with our bank card. WOOT! :) The only downside from the day is that Carsten got rid of his hat while he was in the stroller, and I couldn't find it :(. They have a form online to fill out for lost items, so hopefully some nice soul turned it into the lost and found. Anyway, here's a photo of Carsten at the zoo in June (and the lost hat...):

Carsten at the zoo in June.
I might like zoos too.... :).

1 comment: