| Pastries by the lake! |
We sent Andy off to work and then Carsten, Jeff, Amanda, and I set off for a walking tour of Zurich in order to see the sights and keep J&A awake :). We saw the 3 big churches and even found a chocolate shop that Amanda had read about (it was good!). We made our way to the Zurich train station and got some sandwiches for lunch, which we ate outside of the Swiss History museum. After lunch, we toured the museum for about an hour, and then headed back to Egg so everyone could take a nap. Here's a picture of J&A outside St. Peter's Church:
Unfortunately, after Carsten woke up from his nap, he had a fever, which lasted through the night and partway through the next day, so we didn't do much on Saturday so Carsten (& everyone else) could rest. Andy took J&A on a walk around Egg, and here's our traditional photo:
More to come later!

I cannot wait to take that Egg photo!!!! Maybe I will hold an egg in the picture even.
ReplyDelete