Sunday, July 24, 2011

Curryface

So not only is Carsten getting walking down, he's also started refusing to eat from a spoon when I feed him. The result? Blobs of food on the table that are demolished by a) pushing it on the floor, b) spilling it on the high chair, c) smearing on his face and hair, and d) eating whatever happens to get into the mouth (entropy dictates that some will :) ). So, here's a picture of Carsten with curry all over his face :):

Curryface.

3 comments:

  1. I think he looks so different in this picture than his other pictures. I'm not sure what it is. Can't wait to see the little man in person...it's so much better than video or pictures! (P.S. it should be subtitled"Curryhair")

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed... you make curry?! I love curry!!! I promise not to be so messy if I ever eat it in your kitchen though. :o)

    ReplyDelete