Saturday, August 17, 2013

Potty training

My sister is AMAZING. I just have to say that before I post about potty training because she took a week of her summer time to come up and help potty train Carsten. The original idea was to have her help with Grady while I train Carsten, but Grady had decided at that point that he REALLY did not like bottles, so Ashley did basically all the potty training for Carsten. Poor girl. But she did really, really well and someday when she has kiddos of her own I owe her big time. What an amazing blessing she is to our family.

We are sending Carsten to preschool in the fall (hooray!) for two mornings a week and in order to go, he has to be potty trained which is why we tried this summer. Carsten potty trained #1 within about week and #2 is well, still an issue. So far potty training still feels very driven by us meaning that we decide when he has to go, but we're dealing and overall it's ok. Here's hoping it gets better soon!!

Grady's shirt says it all :).

1 comment: