Tuesday, October 30, 2012

West Point

Our first stop on our 1 month adventure was Ashley's new place near West Point. It was a pretty short trip from NYC to her house, and we had a wonderful morning getting to explore the beautiful West Point campus where she works. The colors were really beautiful, and I loved getting to spend time with Ashley! :) Here's a few photos of our tour of West Point.

We got to see Ashley at West Point!! :) 
Carsten enjoyed sitting on the cannons.
Beautiful Hudson River.
Our family and the Hudson River.
Sisters!!!!! :)
Thanks for showing us around Ashley! We're looking forward to getting to live near you soon!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! I bet it was such a fun trip... and it looks gorgeous :o) The picture of Carsten on the cannon was particularly great... I was surprised you didn't have a picture of Andy doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete