Since Carsten and I were flying out in the afternoon and Andy was able to take the morning off of the conference (nothing of note to attend), we elected to drop off my bags at the train rail station in the city center and go to the next door stadt park. It was a very relaxed morning, and it was nice to have some low-key family time before Carsten and I headed home. Here's a few photos:
 |
| Stadtpark. |
 |
| Andy and Carsten in the park. |
 |
| Play area :). |
 |
| Merry-go-round! |
 |
| Andy also made use of the play equipment :). |
Carsten and I had a great flight back, he actually slept for most of the flight, so it was very relaxing :). Hooray! We missed Andy all week while he was at his conference, but I was busy editing a paper from my thesis and Carsten was busy playing cars, so we did ok :).
Sounds like Vienna was a great trip!! So happy that you're able to travel such a great deal over there :o)
ReplyDelete