Friday, December 16, 2011

In Iowa for Christmas!

Well, we survived the TransAtlantic trip to Iowa, and once again, Carsten was an amazing traveler. We had a long, long trip due to two connections and three different flights, and I'd have to say that Carsten was a champ on all flights especially considering he only took an hour nap on each flight (which gave him a grand total of 3 hours of sleep in about 20 hours). We all have adjusted fairly seemlessly to the 7-hr time change, which has been an answer to prayer. I sincerely believe that my son's (relative) inability to sleep except in his crib went a long way towards automatically adjusting him to this time zone. Unfortunately, it won't work quite as well going back to Switzerland since we'll need to go the other direction - oh well :). Anyway, just thought I'd post that we had arrived and will write more updates of our vacation as we have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment