Monday, October 24, 2011

Last week of Mom and Dad Huisman in Switzerland

I've had quite the hiatus from blogging since we have been having so much seeing family and friends. I need to write an update of our last week in Switzerland with Mom and Dad Huisman. Andy and I went on a 'date' to church while Mom and Dad watched Carsten so he would not pick up a cold in church nursery. Here's a photo of us all dressed up...


There was also a carnival going on for Octoberfest in Egg, so we spent some time riding the rides with Cartsen and Andy and I also got to go on a date where we rode bumper cars! Here's some photos:

Carsten and I riding the car ride. 
Bumper cars!
Mom, Dad, Carsten, and I went to the Rhein Falls during the week and were a bit dissapointed because it was completely foggy. However, Stein am Rhein was simply beautiful and we had a lot of fun spending the day together. Here are some photos of our fun day:

Foggy Falls

Sleepy baby
Stein am Rhein

Last morning in Switzerland! We've missed you Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment