Monday, August 22, 2011

Prague!

Andy was at a conference in Prague last week, and from what I understand, it was a pretty good conference. He was able to take a bit of time to see the city, so I wanted to post a few photos of Andy in Prague :). I should also mention that he picked out a beautiful photo for me from a vendor on the bridge (pictured below), that I'm looking forward to framing someday. Thanks Andy!






Carsten, Andy, and I had a great weekend as a family. We went to a swimming pool that was only about 20 min from our house, which was nice a close. The pool had a great kid area and Carsten had a great time. We also found out that he doesn't mind getting his face wet and he also enjoys water slides :). It was a really hot weekend (90+ F), so we welcomed the chance to be in the cool water at the swimming pool. Carsten spent most of the weekend wandering around in his diaper or a onesie at home (no a/c :( ), so I thought I'd take a few photos :).


Love his little legs!
waiting patiently for lunch :)

3 comments:

  1. Which pool did you go to? Should go together as long as it is warm! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the Zumikon Badi, which is very near the Forchbahn, so that was very convenient. I'd to meet you there! I'm free pretty much every day, and our usual time to arrive is around 3:30 pm, which is after Carsten's afternoon nap. Just let me know if and when you would like to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable!!! Think those short little legs will turn into tall Andy legs?

    And Prague looks gorgeous... want to come with me next fall??

    ReplyDelete